Tracing relatives



If you are looking for a family member who has migrated towards Europe, please address your request to the Red Cross or Red Crescent National Society or the International Committee of the Red Cross in the country where you are, by clicking on the following link:

Choose the country where you are now and submit your request.
At the bottom of your country page, you will find contact details of the offices you should get in touch with or a contact form to fill in, in order to report/register your case/request.